Sunday, February 26, 2012

About

to·wards (/təˈwɔː(r)dz/)
prep.

In the direction or vicinity of.
In a position facing.
In furtherance or partial fulfillment of.
Just before. 

son·o·lu·mi·nes·cence  (ˌsəʊnə(ʊ)luːmɪˈnɛs(ə)ns)
n.
The production of light as a result of the passing of sound waves through a liquid medium. The sound waves cause the formation of bubbles that emit bright flashes of light when they collapse.

A Metaphor for the in-between moments, where every experience in life emits a little light. The vibrations that make up sound waves show that we are alive. And although these moments may collapse, that flash of light will stay with us forever. Building character and bringing us towards our individual goals. 

My name is Jax and I am at that in-between moment, heading towards sonoluminescence. Currently at university, I'm in the midst of making important decisions and am contemplating any and all of the following career paths: composer, guitarist, inventor, shadowmaster. This blog features my interests and my passions, these are the things that I find worth sharing. This is my family dinner table, you're welcome to come take a seat and join the conversation. 

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic Jax! I really enjoyed the text and visuals. So cool :) Love, Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete